We are running a free introductory class on Tuesday 2nd August from 7pm to 9:30pm
Please feel free to sign up for our expression of interest form.
We will email you with information on the course closer to the date about your first free class.
The Spring semester beginners course will start in August. After a free introductory class, you can choose to sign up for a beginners membership, and you will receive what is in the beginner's package listed below
$100 UTS Student/Staff | $120 Non-UTS Student
Autumn Semester Membership Beginners Package will include:
- Training sessions for the entire Semester (Including training within the University holidays)
- Complimentary 10 weeks beginners course
- Free Authentic Shinai (Bamboo Sword) from japan
- Tuesdays 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Fridays 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Sundays 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
UTS Building 4 Ross-Milbourne Multi-Purpose Sports Hall, Thomas St, Ultimo NSW 2007
If you are eager to start and
want to participate in our Spring beginners course,
just complete the expression of interest form below!
We offer a kid's class on
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Feel free to contact us
on our Facebook Page or
Copyright © 2021 UTS Kendo - All Rights Reserved.